Saturday, September 29, 2012

Been a few days...

Hey all!
I DID think perhaps you had thought we starved to death, thats why I hadn't been writing this last week. hahahaa
No.. we're fine and full.  We went out of town, 6 hrs NE to Williams Lake for a spiritual retreat w/ the other missionary candidates and their families.
Right now.... I'm looking at recipes for bisquick again.... and think I've found an amazing cinnamon roll recipe. 
http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,164,159186-225206,00.html
I'm going to try this now.  I got all my reading homework done (I have a report due on monday for a 360pg book "Global Gods"), the kids are napping, and Cecil is reading.  Now is MY TIME.  I hope you get some YOU TIME today or sometime soon too.  Feels refreshing.
hugs,
Tracy

BISQUICK CINNAMON ROLLS

Read more about it at www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,164,159186-225206,00.html
Content Copyright © 2012 Cooks.com - All rights reserved.
1 egg
3/4 c. milk
1/2 c. sugar
3 c. Bisquick
2 tbsp. melted butter
2 tsp. cinnamon
Heat oven to 350°F.Beat egg, add Bisquick and milk. Stir to make soft dough.Knead lightly, just until smooth. Pat or roll out into rectangle 10 x 8 inches. Spread with butter. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Roll up tightly beginning with wide side. Seal well by pinching edge of dough into roll. Place sealed side down on ungreased baking sheet.Make cuts with scissors almost through roll at 1 inch intervals. If desired form roll in crescent.Bake 15-20 minutes. While warm, glaze top with mixture of 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar and 2 teaspoons warm water.Makes 10 to 12 slices.

No comments:

Post a Comment