Tuesday, September 18, 2012

my first bisquick concoction!

ok.......  for lunch, I'm going to make turkey n' cheese sandwiches...with bisquick!
so... I'm going to use the biscuit recipe, pour half into greased cupcake pans, put in sliced turkey and a slice of cheese in each.... then put the rest of the mix on top and bake.  maybe I'll butter the top before they come out of the oven.  Maybe I'll add a squirt of bbq sauce/dressing/mustard to the cheese before I pour the mix on the top.
Lets see....
 
Cecil is at missionary training today, but I'm at home w/ the kids.  Solas had a nasty cough all night and both are fighting a cold. :(

2 comments:

  1. I was reading some of your blogs to jessica..and...we both reflected on how much we love you and cecil...i know we kinda fell apart ......and that was my fault i got busy and for some reason super reclusive....but we really really miss u guys and have for awhile ...weove seeing your fb posts and blogs and of course the hillarious pictures...know that we love and miss you guys a.d u are in our prayers

    Aaron
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowowowowowowwww your comment blessed me soooo much. Cec is in the bathroom, so when he gets out I'll share it with him and I know he'll be so thankful!!!
    We care about you guys a lot!!! And are so happy to hear that you're doing well and have happy thoughts toward us.
    Anytime you want to be part of the thursday night group... I KNOW they'd be sooooo happy to have you!!!!! 6:30pm, childcare provided. Love and hugs to you and Jess and the family!!
    ~Tracy and Cecil

    ReplyDelete